- Leave Request(Digital Signing Available)
You may use this form to submit leave request. Once filled out please sign with your digital signature and e-mail the signed document to the ELEG secretary.
- P-Card Report (Digital Signing Available)
You may use this form to report P-Card Charges. Once filled out please sign with your digital signature and e-mail the signed document to the ELEG secretary.
- Time Sheet (Appointed)
Time sheet required for appointed ELEG employees.
- Time Sheet (Hourly)
Time sheet required for hourly ELEG employees.
- Travel Claim Worksheet
Travel claim form for ELEG employees.
- HR Forms
University of Arkansas Human Resources assorted forms.
- UITS Forms
Assorted forms from University IT Services.
You may sign Inter-Departmental Forms using the ELEG Certificate Authority. Once a document is signed in this manner subsequent editing invalidates the signature. Certificates issued by this system are valid for one year from date of issue and may only be used on the computer and account used when submitting the request for a signature.
- Sign Up for a Digital Signature (ELEG Staff and Faculty only).
- Check the Status of certificate request.
- Digitally Signing a Document
NOTE: You must use Internet Explorer when requesting a signature.
How to sign up
1. Browse to the sign up page. If prompted by a warning dialog please select “Yes”.
2. Fill out the “Identifying Information” Section, Check “Mark keys as exportable”, and click Submit. The default selections are correct for the other sections.
3. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Request ID number. This is to verify that you are the one requesting the certificate.
4. After your identity has been verified your digital signature will be issued. Browse to https://elegsecure.uark.edu/certsrv/certckpn.asp to view the status of your request.
5. Click on “Install this certificate”. This will install your digital signature on the current computer for the current user.
6. If prompted with another warning dialog select “Yes” to finish installing your digital signature.